Please see teachiowa.gov for all positions if not listed here.
Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock Community School District is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working at Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock Community School District.
For more information about employment opportunities contact Todd Liechty, Superintendent of Schools, (641) 756-3610.
Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock Community School District is seeking the following positions:
- Substitute Custodial help
- Substitute Para-professionals/associates
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Part-time Kitchen help
To apply for a position, download and complete the appropriate application listed below. Mail it along with a resume, three letters of recommendation and transcripts (if applicable) to Keith Turner, Superintendent of Schools, 1460 210th Street, Rockford, Iowa 50468.
New Employee Documents
1. Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
• Complete Section 1, including signature and date.
• Copy of driver’s license and social security card.
(Or other acceptable documents found on the back.)
2. Form W-4
• Complete items 1 through 7 and be sure to put allowances on line 6.
• Sign and Date
3. Centralized Employee Registry Reporting Form (IA W4)
• Fill out “Employee Information”
• Complete items 1 through 7 with total allowances on line 6, sign, and date.
4. Direct Deposit Authorization (required)
• Complete bank “Account Information” for payroll deposit
• Provide an email address , sign, and date.
5. State of Iowa Criminal History Record Check Request Form
• Complete information in box, and sign and date the waiver in the middle.
6. Physical Examination Form
• Complete the top section including the date and signature. Provide a copy of a recent physical examination, or schedule a physical and return the Physical Exam Form with a physician’s signature.
• Reimbursement will only be made if approved in Board Policy and a receipt is provided.
7. Ethnicity and Race Identification
• Complete top line, identify ethnicity (Question 1), and identify race (Question 2).
Substitute Bus Drivers
Take copy of DOT Physical Exam, copy of Medical Examiners Certificate, & receipt for physical exam reimbursement.
Copy of Substitute License
Copy of Coaching Authorization
Notification of Nondiscrimination Policy Statement
It is the policy of the Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock School District not to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and its employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy, please contact the district’s Equity Coordinator, Nick Johnson, 1460 210th St., Rockford, IA, 50468, (641) 756-3813, email@example.com.